Library Bound Employment Opportunities
Imagine working with an industry leader where excellence and expertise is our standard. With over 70 years of experience in the material wholesale industry, Library Bound has placed a high value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected everyday.
We are an opportune employer who seeks to find skilled individuals to join our team. Our customers are our top priority and they are entitled, at all times, to quality products catalogued and processed to the highest standards, and delivered in a timely fashion. It is our job at Library Bound to meet or exceed any requirements of our customers. At Library Bound, we recognize that our greatest resource is our associates. It is our goal to promote and maintain a work environment that enables associates to function at their highest level. Associates can expect:
- To be treated fairly and equally.
- To work in an environment without fear of discrimination on the basis of race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, life-threatening disease, or handicap.
- To be hired, promoted, and compensated on the basis of merit.
- To be valued for their ideas and contributions.
- To work in an environment that encourages teamwork and cooperation.
What’s in it for you?Our environment has a relaxed but results-driven atmosphere. Our team is intelligent and hard working. We offer competitive wages, plus:
- Health and dental benefits.
- RRSP matching contributions.
- Performance rewards.
- Flex time or compressed workweeks.
- Sick time benefits.
- Personal Time off during the holiday season.
- Progressive vacation time.
- Discounts on personal purchases.
There are currently no positions available. We will accept resumes to keep on file for future openings, for up to 6 months. Please apply to